Hello, Grant Assessors!
Please find below the link to some stories that have appeared in our magazine over the last few years. In order of appearance:
- Introduction to our 'Sports' issue (one of our most ambitious themed issues, in which we tried to convince sporty types to read, literary types to appreciate sport, and to titilate those who already like both.)
- Ryan O'Neill's 'Four Types of Erasure', in which he reinterpreted a story told by an 8-year-old Melbourne boy. (The kid's story is included at the end of the piece.) Illustration by Melbourne artist, Jeff Phillips.
- Ellen van Neerven (Mununjali author, now living in Melbourne)'s award-winning story, 'Blueglass'. Illustration by Melbourne artist, Sophie McPike.
- A little ditty by Melbourne writer, Harriet McKnight, written for the Sports Issue. (Illustration by Melbourne-based illustrator, Lynley Eavis)
- An example of pairing local writers with international writers. A short story by American author Miranda July.